Thursday 1 February 2018

Watercolour Paintings (39)

Here are Februarys batch - a bumper lot with a mixture of styles, old and new (to me) artists and much to ponder and study.


Frank Ebers



Angele Villat




Xi Guo



Ryan Fox






Souvik Sil



Ray Maclachlan
This is a sketch by Ray, a friend and an amateur like me, who goes out at the crack of dawn to paint plein air in Australia! I thought I'd give him a thrill!



Tim Oliver




Igor Sava




Janet Rogers

Lovely portrait painter in a loose style. A female Charles
 Reid?


Kourosh Asiani (?)




Catherine Rey

I love her work.




Gerard Hendriks



Charles Reid

A typical Charles Reid study almost certainly painted as a workshop demo.




Jonathan Kwegyir Aggrey

This young African artist is now a big name on the international circuit. He used to call me (in my and his early days ) Sir Peter!



Janine Gallizia

The surreal nature of her painting always appeals to me.



Jung Hum-Sung

Amazing portraits even though I admire super-realism I 'v never wanted to paint like that.


Sarah Yeoman




Robert Zangarelli

This is great - my kind of painting.



Gerard Hendriks



Graham Flatt
I'd never heard of this artist but love this one.


Cesc Farre



Jun Hun-Sung




Gerard Hendriks

Wow! Look at the colours.



Charles Reid

An excellent example of Charles figure work.


Amongst these artists are several I haven't previously featured or indeed know anything about. If you 'google' them or search on Facebook at least some will be found for further study. I also feature some of my favourites.





1 comment:

dinhdiepphuongtrinh said...

Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

Hương Lâm chuyên cung cấp máy photocopy và dịch vụ cho thuê máy photocopy giá rẻ, uy tín TP.HCM với dòng máy photocopy toshiba và dòng máy photocopy ricoh uy tín, giá rẻ.